Manufactured by Sony, Tokyo.
Around 1985, Sony introduced the miniature receiver ICF-4900 with several shortwave ranges as successor of the ICR-4800, it was the first set with the typical Sony designation with the famous letters ICF.
In the USA, the set was sold as ICF-4910.
- Principle: Double conversion superhet, IF xx / 455 kHz / FM 10.7 MHz
- Frequency range: FM, LW, MW, 7 x SW (49 - 13 mb)
- Frequency dial: Analogue dial, approx. 25 kHz
- Frequency memory: none
- Signal strength indicator: Tuning LED
- Sensitivity: AM (A3) / Selectivity: kHz (-6/-60 dB)
- 130 x 76 x 25 mm, weight 0.2 kg
The Sony ICF-4900 was the successor of the ICR-4800, Sonys first multi-band miniature receiver. The set covers not only five but seven shortwave bands from 49 - 13 m in addition to the FM broadcast band and mediumwaves.
Double conversion, analogue technology.
The set is equipped with semiconductors.
en/icf-4900.txt · Zuletzt geändert: 2021/04/22 13:51 von mb