Manufactured by Sony, Tokyo.
In the 1980s, Sony launched a portable radio with a digital frequency display, which was not popular in Switzerland.
- Principle: Double conversion superhet, IF kHz / FM 10.7 MHz
- Operation modes: A1 with BFO, AM (A3), FM (F3)
- frequency range: FM broadcast band, MW, 3 x SW (3.9-10.3 / 11.5-20.3 / 19.9-26.3 MHz)
- Frequency display: digital display, 1 kHz
- Frequency memory: none
- Sensitivity: AM (A3) approx. 2.1 μV / Selectivity: 3.3 / 12.1 kHz (-6/-60 dB)
- 289 x 169 x 102 mm, weight 1.8 kg
The Double conversion superhet ICF-6500W covers the FM broadcast band, mediumwaves and shortwaves in three ranges, with a BFO the reception of radio amateurs is possible.
Unfortunately, the set is still missing in my collection, if there is an unused one lying around somewhere, I would certainly have some interest…
The set is equipped with semiconductors.
en/icf-6500w.txt · Zuletzt geändert: 2022/09/17 09:29 von mb