Manufactured by Sony, Tokyo.
In 1981, Sony launched a miniature receiver with multiple shortwave ranges.
- Principle: single conversion superhet, IF 455 kHz / FM 10.7 MHz
- Frequency range: FM, LW, MW, 5 x SW (49 - 16 mb)
- Frequency display: analogue dial, approx. 25 kHz
- Frequency memory: none
- Signal strength indicator: Tuning LED
- Sensitivity: AM (A3) / Selectivity: kHz (-6/-60 dB)
- 135 x 75 x 23 mm, weight 0.2 kg
The ICR-4800 was Sony's first multi-band miniature receiver. It covers not only the FM broadcast band and medium wave, but also five shortwave bands from 49 - 16 m with bandspread dials.
Single conversion, analogue technology.
The set is equipped with semiconductors.
en/icr-4800.txt · Zuletzt geändert: 2021/04/22 13:44 von mb