Manufactured by Sangean, Taiwan.
The analogue multiband travel radio with horizontal dials for bandspread shortwave bradcast bands was presented from Sangean in 1988, and with the Siemens brand, the same was sold as RK-621.
- SG-789L / Siemens RK-621 with coverage of longwave and 6 SW broadcast bands.
- SG-789 with coverage of the maritime band (SW1, 2.3 - 5 MHz) and 6 SW broadcast bands.
- Principle: single conversion, IF 455 kHz / FM 10.7 MHz
- Operation modes: AM (A3), FM (F3) for VHF
- Frequency range: FM, LW, MW, 6 x KW (49 - 13 mb)
- Frequency dial: analogue dial, approx.25 kHz
- Frequency memory: none
- Sensitivity: AM (A3) / Selectivity: kHz (-6/-60 dB)
- 162 x 87 x 28 mm, weight 0.3 kg
Single conversion superhet with bandspread in shortwave broadcasting bands, analogue technology.
The unit is equipped with semiconductors.
en/sg-789.txt · Zuletzt geändert: 2021/04/19 22:15 von mb